Thursday, January 24, 2013

NOA


NOA is a Christian Dance group which is established in Korea some time ago where youth from different churches will come together and ministry to the people outside through dancing. and this year, for the very first time, God brought them to Malaysia. They have been in Penang for 2 weeks, going from place to place  dancing and reaching out to the people and spreading God's love through dancing. I think this is amazing because K-pop wont be so famous as it is now without dancing and it is so good to know that there is a group of youth is actually doing something for God with their talent which is dancing. 

Sharon introduce this event to Kingdom Dancers and some if us manage to attend this last concert of theirs which was held in Penang Christian Centre  It was a blast I tell you.  I have watched a lot of Korean Music Videos and I am so happy because I got to see it live this time. They were truly talented and very good.. You would not believe that the eldest dancer there is 17 years old. 
They practice twice a week, sacrifice their Winter break and PAY to come and have this concert for us. God bless them.. =)

3 of us ( Edmund, myself and Sharon) plus Win Nie which is not in the picture attended the concert. 
(before the concert start)

Sharon and I 

No flash is allowed during the concert, therefore I could not take any picture. Plus, my pictures will be blur because they are moving too fast. hehe
This was taken during one of the songs and I dont need to use flash to take this because the dancer itself is the light. LOL. its soo coool. Remind me of "Step up". haha


After an hour plus of continuation dancing and oh there was a skit too (dance included), it finally come to an end. We were given some time to take pictures and take their signature after that.
I find this guy really good. He is never tired and so energetic until the very end. In fact, all of the dancers look tired because they practically jump throughout the whole song but they still strive to give their best. =)

The rest of the dancers. 

End with a picture of us..=)

It was a good night..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment