Sunday, March 17, 2013

WONDERFUL WEEKEND


I was invited to attend this bbq by the people whom I have not met for approximately 1 year?
We used to work together in Weissbrau and the problem is I stay on the other side of the island, so it was a little bit difficult for us to travel plus we are busy with our colleges and stufff. 
So finally! 
Went to the bbq straight after mass


It was a good time. There were a few new faces but they were nice and cool. It was a fun time. I was the last to reach and the first to leave. Was a little bit tired because I was out for the whole day. 
It is the first time I attended a bbq where everybody was busy preparing the food. Some were cooking, some were making fondue, there were nachos as well and salads. It was a good one. 

Request for a group picture before I leave. 





This were the people whom  I work with for 3 months in Weissbrau and it was fun then as it is now. It was so good meeting up with them. Let me tell you that they are a total different kind of friends. They are the friends you can never get bored with and are always willing to help in anything. I called them my "working friends" and they are a little bit upset. but nahh, they know I was just joking. They are my friends! 





SUNDAY! 

It was a ordinary day where I have to wake up early and go to work and surprisingly, it was a busy day at work where I dint get the chance to sit down for 10mins and before I know it, a whole lot of customers starts to come and line up. 
At 2pm, Sharon whatsapp me asking me whether I want to go to Aaron's mums place to chill. 
I say why not? 
Quickly I came home, bath and wait for Sharon to pick me up. 
Went to buy some kuih for tea with Aaron and Sharon before heading to Aunty Regina's place. 
Had our late lunch there. Aunty Regina cooked curry chicken which taste so good. 
Let me tell you that I am not a fan of curry and still this was simply amazing. I can finish up everything. =/


Look at this cute little girl whose name is Desirae. Got to spend a little bit more time with her today. Talked to her and play with her. She can never stop moving and talking and eating. Such a cute and intelligent girl and she is only 5 years old. 


Was telling her that she has a longggg eyelashes and snap a picture and showed it to her. So beautiful! 


I dint know it was dinner time already and I am still full at that time but Aunty Regina being so kind decided to make tosai and I decided to meet her in the kitchen and see how she made it, just in case I can make it for my family one day. 
Simple recipe and taste good. 
I manage to help a little bit . 
2eggs, flour and milk is all we need. 

Prooof! 

Ate it with another type of curry and also with jam. 

I spend my Sunday with the Xavier's family today and like I always say, its always good to be around them who have great energy and lots of humor.  I heard another good story today and it truly shows me that nothing is impossible, including finding my soul mate. When I find the right one, I know he is a gift for me from God. =) 
Time pass really fast today. I spend around 6 hours in the house doing what a family would do. 
Reached home at 10pm.
It was great day! 
<3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment