Sunday, April 21, 2013

7EVEN DAYS OF HAPPINESS

MONDAY
It was the day 9 of us came back to Penang after a wonderful and memorable weekend in Kuching. I straight attended class at 1pm and I was nearly dying from tiredness and boredom. In the evening, followed mummy to Extreme and did a little bit of running to burn out all the food I had when I was in Kuching while my mum attend her usual RPM class. After 2 hours in the gym and also dinner at Subway, we are able to go home and called it a day. Such a satisfying dinner with no cheese and sauces  Just BMT covered with wheat bread. =)




TUESDAY
Nothing to say much about Tuesday as I had to be in college for 5 hours and attend class only for 3 hours. 
But what I remembered most was the excitement I had when I was writing down what had I experienced and also happened during the weekend. This makes me miss Kuching already, from the place itself, the workshop, the people there and not to forget the food. =D

Trying to start back my healthy lifestyle. so cereal for lunch.. hehe



WEDNESDAY
My week gets better as the days pass by. It was indeed a good Wednesday. I slept off pretty early on Tuesday because I want to feel fresh on Wed. Had a 8am class but I woke up at 6am just so I can take my time to get ready and pray before I continue my day. After my class, went to renew my licence. So happy that there is no more 'P' on my licence anymore. I am officially a legal driver. yay. Had lunch with Sharon and Aaron at Imum mum. Had the chilli pan mee. I taste pretty good but still prefer the one in KL. yummsss. 
Spend around 2 hours just talking then I head to Tesco to do some groceries shopping. Fetched Najah and then head over to St. Xaviers to fetch lil bro and finally back home. Decided to cook pasta since lil bro came home and Najah came to the house too. While they were both sleeping, I prepared rosemary chicken breast with pasta which includes cherry tomatoes, tuna, raw baby carrots and egg white. =D
After dinner, went for dance practice and no doubt, it is always fun to be with the people you love who has the same objective as you which is dancing for someone we love so dearly, our Father. <3

#OOTD














THURSDAY
We had 3 hours of break before our next class so we ( Yew Ying, Hui May and myself ) decided to go down town and try this new place which people have been talking about called Mugshot
They only sells bagels, yogurt and drinks like cappuccino, latte or hot chocolate. For you people who do not know the place, it is along Chulia street, right beside Rainforest bakery. It is a little bit difficult to find because there is no signboard in front of the shop. LOL. Anyways, it is a very unique place. It is air-conditioned, clean, affortable and cozy. A good place to hang out. ( a lot of tourist, if you know what I mean ) hehe. They actually use charcoal to toast the bagel and there are different types of bagel and yogurt which we can choose from. According to the review, the yogurts are homemade. Its thick and the sweetness is just right. 






the menu



Yew Ying ordered jackfruit and gula melaka yogurt


             I ordered turkey ham and cranberry jam and Hui May ordered Bacon and egg. <3 delissss

   Mugshot is famous for this. Very creative of them to get this idea. 


After a tiring afternoon, went home to rest and soon before I know it, I have to get ready for dinner. 5 of us who went to Kuching decided to meet up and to just share what that has happened during thee weekend. We, Edmund, Mary, Sharon and myself started off by having dinner at Sushi King while waiting for Wee Nee to arrive. Went over to Starbucks after dinner and the "meeting" starts. Its was so beautiful and touching to hear the experiences each one of them experienced. It truly did touch our lives in one way or another, may it be personal or as a group. Had so much of fun listening and you just know when there is an anticipation when all of us listen so cheerfully and deep when one share their story. 
After all stories was shared, a few friends came and joined us and the talking continues till 12.30am and it is time to say goodnight. Drop Mary and Adrian home, went back, online for a while before I call off my day. 





FRIDAY
Woke up pretty early to clean the house, get ready and wait for Sharon to pick me up. We first went for lunch at a coffee shop just right outside Bukit Jambul because according to one of our friend, the laksa is pretty good, so we decided to give it a try. Along the way, we saw s lady selling pohpia and I am so eager to try. Therefore, we bought 4 pieces to share. Went to the shop, ordered a bowl of laksa to share and Sharon and I had economy rice as our main lunch. Laksa does really taste awesome. The smell of the fish is not very strong, the soup and mee is just right. and also when I was looking around, there is at least one bowl of Laksa is every table. It is that good. haha. After lunch, we went to Kamdar and get our cloth for our dance. Praise God that we manage to find everything that we need. =)






At about 2 something, Pei Ying and her bfriend, Aaron came and pick me up then Najah from USM and there is where our afternoon started. Py suggested that we go to Victoria Rossa for tea. It is an English Tea Room which is decorated so well and girlie. You can just sense the clean and fresh environment in there. The service was pretty good too. Just a right place for a girls time or maybe for a date for 2. Everybody who visited the place dressed properly but because this place was an impromptu decision, the only person who is dressed for this place is Aaron. LOL. We 4 ordered 2 what is it that is stated,An Old English Afternoon tea and also 2 place of sandwich. 










There is many types of tea we can choose from. Najah and I shared the Isabelle tea.

The people whom I went with. 

They have been together for many years. Such a cute couple. =)









love them to bitss. miss them so much. =)

Our day definitely did not end there. We first had trouble finding for places to go and we end up at Armenian  Street to take a look at a few paintings and also to go have the famous homemade ice cream. haha. its so funny that Aaron is now not dressed for this road trip but 3 of us are. Met a man who is from "Mother of Earth" when we asked him where is he from. After the walk, finally, we decided to head to First Avenue to visit Li Ann at Starbucks and also to kill time. After that, they send me to church to attend Shalom and they continue their road trip. I called it another adventurous Friday. =)


Do you find the name of this shop funny? It is a though the owner is so scared that people would not understand that it is a mini market. haha. 






For a few seconds, Najah is their photo director. =)


Its been too long since I've met Liann. So happy to see her. =)



SATURDAY

My day will be exciting and good when there is dance practice. There was a little bit of complications at home in the morning but all is well. Sharon picked Mary and myself up after her dance class, went to buy lunch and off to church for dance practice. What a wonderful worship we had led by Mary. The presence of God was so strong. There were angels all around and also fire burning our hearts. Dance practice went well  as we finalized our steps and all. By 3pm, we had to leave the room. Wee Nee send Mary and I home and thank God, I manage to have a power nap for 40 mins before Aunty Wee Nee came and fetch Mary and I back to church for mass. 


After mass, followed my family to have dinner at Krystle. All time favorite eggplant tofu and sambal long beans. Finally, its time to go home. Slept off at 10.30pm after chatting a while with my friends on Line. =) 





SUNDAY
An even better day despite of having to wake up at 6.30am because daddy and I had to drop my little brother for football. I decided to make something for lunch today at my grandparents house and I have invited few of my friends to come over and try. I made honey oat chicken, honey cornflakes chicken and pasta. It is my first time baking it and I think it did not taste bad at all. Had a good review on the chicken. yay! My aunty even call me to come over  during the weekday to cook for them with drumstick this time. After lunch, followed my friends for a small road trip. We first went to TOFU and just chill over there. Ordered some food while playing UNO. Miss that card game. Its a classic game and I last played when I was in secondary school if I am not wrong. We then went over to La Bohome and try the desserts there. We had Creme Brulee which taste super awesome and also Mixed Nut pie. yummms. Since we are the only customer there, and when we tried to speak French, the owner corrected us in a polite way from where he is sitting. He even though us one sentence and gosh, its so hard to pronounce it, what more remember it. LOL  We decided to head home after that because we were pretty full. All in all, I had a wonderful afternoon with my family and friends. 
Came home, start my college task which I need to prepare before Tuesday. Slept for an hour and the though of going down for a jog after waking up is dreadful, so decided to give a 40mins Insanity workout a try in my room. Its really insane. Sweat like a pig but I am glad I manage to go through the whole thing. Not as good as them but I will! I know I can do this. hehe. Apples and pears for dinner and now here I am finishing the last bit for this blog post. 


























Overall, I think I had a time to my life going through this week. Tiring week but its fun. Lots of food involved as well and also my besties and I had a new handshake ( more like a bodyshake ) and one thing I love about them is no matter where we are, we do not care what people will think, we will still be doing some crazy nonsense. Love them to bits. <3 I got to get back to my healthy lifestyle and dinner is my starting point. They say its always difficult to start but once you get the hang of it, its gonna be fine. =) My next blog post will be about my second trip to Kuching. Pretty excited to blog about it but I just need to dig out some time because there is lots to write about it. hehe. Blessed week everybodayy.. xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment