Saturday, December 1, 2012

ALONE

    Ohhhh, how I love being alone at home sometimes. I am able to do whatever I want, Worship the Lord freely without being worried that someone might come in all of a sudden and the main reason is that I am able to think properly when I am alone. Sometimes, its good to just take a step back from the world and really find out who you really are inside and also to really understand a situation and all that has happen in our lives.  I think I am growing up a little bit too fast and I want to slow things down. In order to cherish life (happiness and hardships) even more, I must be able to watch every step I take and make sure that it is a right path for me to walk into. Like people say, " We only live once". 

     It is not that I am anti-social. I love to go out and and just have fun to keep my mind off things and to spend time with my beloved ones. I want to share with you a story.  I have the whole house to my self for a few days. At first, I wanted to stay with someone and then I think again that maybe this is the one of the few opportunity where I can really be alone. During this few days, I have learned more about being compassionate, loving, kind not only to the people we love, but to the people who needs it as well. In a sense, we, as God's children have to develop that characters in us because God is a God of compassion, loving and kindness. but I do not want to think and make this like an order but I want to do it because I want to do it and I am trying really hard. haha. I am grateful to know the many ways of how I can be a better person and I wont know it if I were to not have a quiet time for myself with God. 

    There is so many ways where we can be spend sometime alone. Shopping can be one of them, reading your favorite novel with a cup of your favorite drink, or just lye down on the bed, close your eyes, feel your heartbeat and breathing and get comfortable. Just for a day is more than enough. As for me, I am still going to out every night but I had the morning and afternoon to myself..Try it! You'll be amazed of what that comes into your mind. It may be an incident you don't want to remember, but we must face it. We cannot hide from it anymore because it will bring us nowhere but know that the incident will make us stronger and will make us a better person if only we do the right thing. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment