Saturday, December 8, 2012

DAYS in DECEMBER

28.11.2012, The day before they leave to Johor and Singapore. 
The reason I don't get to follow them its because I have an English class to attend on that very day they leave and apparently, it is important. Anyway, I have to study as well as I have finals in one week time. haha


29.11.2012, Home alone- Day 1 
Did not really do much that day but just attend class, study and clean the house. Can't stand having a dirty house. Attended Matthew Lin's ( priest from the States ) talk and it was good. I learn that its ok for us to sin. As long as we don't do it on purpose and also if we sin, we just have to acknowledge it, breath in God's love and peace, and ask for forgiveness. I also got to know that sin is not as bad as what I though before. Sin can drive us to a better road and drive us to be a better person, as long as we realized what we are doing. 
After the talk, went for supper with Sharon, Aaron and Aunty Regina. Had a great time with them. Its always fun to be around them as they always bring good energy whenever they go. I am so blessed..=) 
#ootd- hair tied us, top from Tesco and bottom from Voir 

30.11.2012, Home alone-Day 2 
I have made up my mind earlier that I would want to cook something. Maybe to find out whether cooking can be my hidden talent. haha 
Called a few friends to join me for groceries shopping in Tesco. Best place for groceries shopping. 
Its kind of my first time doing groceries shopping with my friends and I realized that its hard especially when you have so many things to buy to cook a meal. 
#ootd- top from a lala shop and bottom from Nichie 

Bought chicken breast,and ingredients to make salad and sandwiches. 
Najah, Brian and Brendan came over and helped me. 
It was a fun time, first time cooking a meat. haha
Brian marinated it first then we took turns to cook it. 


With left overs carrots and chicken, they manage to make something out of it which actually taste good. haha

At the end, instead of having one dish which is the salad with chicken breast, we get to enjoy 2 meals at last. haha ( there goes our lunch )

Brendan, Brian, Najah and myself. 

After the 2 boys had left, it was only Najah and myself at home. We did some studying.. =)

A little bit of us. Trying to be cool but it dint turn out so well. LOL 

Send her home, attended Shalom ( last meeting ) and went to fetched Najah from her house at 1am. She stayed over at my place. 

1.12.2012, Home alone- Day 3 
Woke up at 6am to make sandwiches for the dancers. It is not my first time making a sandwich but its my first time making a perfect one with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, egg, ham, edges of the breads is cut off and nicely arranged. I have to admit, it was a hard work but I had fun doing it and I was praying inside that it will turn out well. haha

Dropped Najah at Komtar at 9am then to church for dance practice. 

Always feels like home when I am in church doing something I love. 

I am happy that they love the sandwich. This is just a few of us vaining  in front of the mirrors. We are no ordinary dancers. We are called Kingdom Dancers and we are a family. We dance for God and we are proud of it. hehe =)
Dancing for approximately 6 hours is no joke but its a beautiful day. hehe
Was suppose to go for supper with school mates but my eyes can barely open. Slept at 8.30pm until the next morning- 8.30am. 
The feeling to have 12 hours of sleep is just satisfying. haha 

2.12.2012, Home alone - Day 4
Started my day off by attending mass in the morning. After that, 6 of us ( Sharon, Aaron, Edmund, Mary and   Leslie ) went to have lunch lunch at a Indian Shop at Tanjung Bunga area. 

otw to the shop. Was too lazy to drive so Edmund took over the wheels. I am with 3 Kunchingnites who is currently living in Penang. 

Sharon. Beautiful. <3

What I had. I felt like a monster. Did not have anything since the day before. haha
Capati with petai - friend bitter guard - roti jala - teh tarik 

After that, we went over to Straits Quay and chill. 
Bought Christmas gifts for a few friends and then when we spot this......while walking

Reminiscing our childhood. hahaa




Oh dear, the original request was to go inside and take picture with the balloon but we ended up playing the game and laughing our hearts out. Anybody is not allowed to go in unless they agreed to play. and I thought we just have to try to go in to the balloon but no! We have to go in to the balloon and fight againsts each other. Ended up, Mary and I played and then Edmund and Leslie. 
Memories. haha

When you have good people around you, everything will turn out to be better than you expected. Its like, your food will be tastier when we have good company. 

We head to Tesco after that to do groceries shopping again. Aaron and Sharon bought me a bottle of pasta paste and also Honey Cherry Tomatoes  because I was telling them that I want to try to make pasta the next day. haha THANK YOU! <3 

My day dint end there, My dad came back that afternoon because he has to go back to work the following day. It is his birthday the next day, so we went to have dinner at Yeng Keng Cafe and Bar. They serve Hainanese and Western food and it was good. 
We ordered ceaser salad, pork chop, aglio orglio, sa hor fan, spring roll and tok tok sweet as complimentary  gift from the restaurant. 

After dinner, went to Starbucks, E-gate to meet up with Ching Wen. She is back from KL for the weekend. So happy to see her. =)

3.12.2012, Home alone- Day 5
Yeap, I cooked pasta and it turned out good for a first timer, I guess. Najah tasted it and she say it was good and so does Sharon and Aaron ( pasta lover ). So I guess it was good. hahaha. 

Stayed at home throughout the whole afternoon, studying and preparing for finals then at night, went to surprised Haminis. It was her birthday too. 


Najah stayed over that night and this is our midnight snack. LOL. 
She continue with her assignments and I continue with my studies after I came home. Slept at 4am. 

4.12.2012, They are BACK! 
Woke up pretty early that day, send Najah to class, came home and start cleaning the house. Making sure that there is not even a speck of dust. I want to welcome my family back properly with a smile on their faces. I am sure they are gonna be tired. 
Did some studying while waiting for time to pass. Fetched them from the airport at around 3 something  and tada.! 
I am happy that they are home. They had so much of fun. I wish I could be there, enjoying with them but its too late. I am sure there will be another time..=)
#gifts from Johor and Singapore.

At night, attended Dance Practice and as usual, I had fun. We manage to finish up the dance and polished it.

Ohhh, the last Christmas Musical that I participate in was in 2009 and its making a comeback! Come and experience and watch this spectacular musical called " God Speaking ". You will never regret it. Its happening on the 22nd and 23rd of December from 8.30pm at The Cathedral of The Holy Spirit Church. Its gonna be an amazing musical and I know it. 

It is purely handmade and the team did a fantastic job. They gather in church and do all this almost everyday. Its amazing! 

Preview of " God Speaking " #sneak #peak 

vain pots. haha

5.12.2012, Supporting sister and dance practice
My brother suddenly asked me, " why dint you cook for so long already? " 
What he meant was breakfast because I used to  make scrambled eggs or french toast or sausages for him and my family. 
Because of his questions, me being a nice sister cooked for him. 
French toast and sausages. =) 


It was also my sister's last paper. Fetched her from school at 4pm then to my grandparents place.
She agreed to be a Elf for a day to earn some cash. 
Since she has to curl her hair, I did it too. 
Now I am wondering whether or not I should curl my hair. It looks not bad. haha

Mark followed us too. Went to Gurney and support Mel. haha. Good times. 

Rushed to dance practice after her "job". Wasn't in a good mood at that time but oh well, its over and I'm happy now. That is what matters. LOL 

6.12.2012, STUDY
Woke up extra early on that day too. Its one day before my first paper and I am freaking out already. Went to Subway and study. 
Oh, Brian and Brendan joined me too. 

Went over to Pelita first to grab breakfast then to subway until 4pm. 

This 2 boys are jokers. but they are a good company. When its time to study, the table was quiet and just serious topics regarding what we are studying but when its rest time, we are like the noisiest people there. hahaa

Had a 3 hours nap before having dinner and groceries shopping again but with family this time. 
Had bak kut teh

Met up with Hui May after that to do a little bit of revision the home. 
What an amazing week. I had so much fun doing what I love. Despite of having to study in the month of December, its best for me to keep everything positive and not give up. I want this month to be a spacial month where I can cherish it forever and I know it will be... 
Thank you for taking your time to read this LONGGGGG post. Blessed morning everybody. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment