Wednesday, December 26, 2012

GOD SPEAKING

140 people from the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit involved in this beautiful musical called " God Speaking " which was held in the church itself on the 22nd and 23rd of December 2012. 
140 of us put our full and best effort, time, and energy to make this musical a success. More importantly is that we knowing that God is with us at all times.
In spreading God's word like this, it is always expected that there will be a lot of obstacles that we have to face, as individuals and also as a group. 
but then, because of our Faith, knowing that He is in control of all things, there is nothing to be worry about. 


It is not what is the end of this road that make me miss this musical, but the journey I go through with these musical people especially the dancers. I am in a ministry called " Kingdom Dancers " where we dance and spread God's word and love through our movements. Having practices 3 days a week is no joke. Practice for 6 hours in a day is really really tiring.

I always love December. I love Christmas even more and always looking forward to the 24th to attend Christmas Eve mass in church with my family and friends. The one opportunity for me to dress up, take lots of  pictures and wish everybody Merry Christmas. This is year is a little bit different. Even before Christmas, I was given the opportunity to learn more about Christ and to know what is Christmas all about in a deeper meaning. Wanting to be pure before Christmas, wanting to be good and do what is right all the time. What can I say? This musical has actually make me grow even fonder with Jesus. It makes me want to worship Him  and spend more time with Him. Now I bring Jesus with me everywhere I go and also dressing up and all is just secondary.

I would not say that there is no hardships during this journey. I must admit that the hardships that I have to face becomes worst and harder to face everyday. It was until I wish I could just die and also that the world would really end. but God is wonderful. At times like this, its definitely hard to see God in the picture but not for me because He Himself come to me and just fill me with His love, peace, strength and joy. I felt it. It does not sound real but its real to me because He is real.

The musical is life changing. It definitely touched a lot of lives and at the end of the day, all glory goes up to Him. I am very very happy that I got to be part of this musical. It was a beautiful journey. It is so sad  to know that it ended so fast. 2 days seems like 2 hours. Time pass really fast when you are having fun. We are like one family. 140 of us and to conclude this post, I want to say that this is the best Christmas I ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment