Monday, December 10, 2012

YOU ARE BLESSED

       Is that when we are in our lowest point of our lives where we think that noone cares for us or when we are feeling lonely all of a sudden or when everybody decided to be busy on that one particular day where you are free, we see God again. I felt like that today. Just one hour ago, I was thinking, "what is wrong with me? " and I felt really useless. The worst part of it is I know that I should not feel this way, so I have decided to just give it all to Him. I forget how is it feels like to give my time to God, to just praise and worship Him and not just ask ask and ask. And then it just came to my mind that, everything I have thought this morning leads me to how I feel now. Is that when I am in my lowest point of my lives, is that when I am feeling useless,He reminds me that He is the only one who is always there waiting for me to call Him.

      I am blessed. I am blessed to be a Catholic. I am blessed to be in a close relationship with God. I am blessed to do His work. I am blessed to be receiving His love, His joy, His happiness, His strength, His wisdom and His grace. I am blessed to see His miracles. I am blessed to know that One Man that is so pure and true. I am blessed that I know that One Man that who has great and all the power in the world. But more importantly, I am trully trully blessed to know that One Man that has a heart as great and big as His mighty power.

     and in that, I think that all of us should be blessed to be living in this world. We cannot change what has happened in this world, but we can change our mindset to make our lives better in this world. In that case, we still won't miss anything. We should be blessed that we have the opportunity to encounter hardships because it is there that we know that we will do anything to strive for happiness. We should be blessed in everything that we have now.

     I am feeling so very happy now. <3
     Blessed day everybody. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment