Friday, September 14, 2012

IDEAL GUY/GIRL

     I am pretty sure everybody have their own ideal guy/girl in their mind. Handsome,beautiful, tall, thin,rich, successful, loving and so much more. Majority will assume that their ideal guy/ girl do not exist in this world. For those who are single, some will be looking for the right one, some thinks that they do not need a man for a meantime. So, whats your ideal partner? What is the one thing that people are looking for in the man or the woman.
  
    I have a mentor, and she told me one thing that made me realized that I will want to have that kind or boy in my life. She said " find a boy that can make you a better girl". Nobody is perfect in this world and if the guy/girl can make you a better person, you know that that person is the right one.

    I always tend to find for the right guy that can make me feel that I am a good person, but after really thinking about it, I realized that it is not about finding but believing that God will provide me the right one, someone that I will want to spend with for the rest of my life. Furthermore, I always think that we have to be patient and not always seeking that but it come naturally. A relationship starts from a good friendship. I always believe that if it is meant to be, the door will always be open. 

   Coming from experience of liking a guy without having a friendship relationship with him for more than a year, I have come to my senses that he is not the guy for me. As for now, we are good friends and I liked it to be this way and do not feel to go more than that. We will only realized at the end of the day, the reason why some situation happens. I already have the definition of my very own ideal guy? Do you?

    Love? What is the definition of love? As for me, the best definition of love is stated in the bible. In 1 Corinthians 12:4-8 says " Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. " The best place to start to love one another is at home. If we cannot develop our love for our family, we will never know how to love when we step out from our house door. 

Let me end this post with another two verses that I love, 

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- Ephesians 4:2


There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
- 1 John 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment