Monday, September 17, 2012

MY HOBBY

    Today's post is about a hobby of mine. I dint even know that it was my hobby to fold stars until a few months back. I went for a drink with a few friends last Friday and I brought back a bottle because it came across my mind that I can fill the bottle with the stars that I folded. When I came home, I felt so excited and looking forward to put in the stars. Quickly washed the bottle, left it to dry for a day and woala!

    When I was filling it a little by little, I felt so happy and also wish that I had the paper to fold. I also realized that I can spend my whole day folding. Looking at all the colorful stars makes me feel like I have a lots of wishes to make. funny right! Let me tell you a story. I used to fold around 700 stars in 3 days for a guy that I used to like for his Christmas present. Silly huh? I wasted 700 stars by giving it to someone who does not appreciate it. I wish to take it back.

    Now, everyday when I see the bottle, I would think that by one day, I will want to have a glass cabinet to just display all types of glass bottle from big to small of different shape and sizes. It will be so beautiful huh? =) I'm dreaming already. That's all for today! Goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment