Wednesday, September 12, 2012

THE ART OF LIFE

    Life in the beginning is like a big, huge, and very very long white paper. When we were brought into this world by our beloved mother who carried us for 9 months, our life is that piece of big, huge, very long paper. As a baby, our parents is the one who started to put some colors into our big piece of paper. Whether its black white, whether we liked it or not, we still have no control in our life. After 17 years of allowing our parents, friends, or even enemies to color on that big piece of paper of ours, its time to put some colors on our own. When we are happy as ever, we will paint white, blue, orange or even yellow. but when we are angry, disappointed or upset with something, black or sometimes red is the color that we will use.

   But what we do not realized is everytime we paint black , all the beautiful colors that we use to paint before will be covered and that stain will be there forever. Life is very fragile and God knows when I've decided to start a new life without regretting anything I do. When temptation comes, when anger strikes, when tears starts to flow down, knowing that all the beautiful colors will be gone soon, I know that there is a better way to solve all this. I am a catholic, therefore I have the Bible to save me. Jeremiah 29:11 says " For I know the plans I have for you, plans to welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope "  . This verse have saved me from so so many incident and I know in my heart and soul, that He is in control!

    He gave me a beautiful family, a home, true friends, opportunity to study and so so many more. From my opinion, I want to appreciate life fully because I want to carry that piece of big, and long paper everywhere I go t show that my paper is filled with extraordinary and beautiful colors. Its ok to have a few spots of black paint because without that awful experience, I wont be who I am right now. I know that I am growing. We cant blame those who tries to give us extra black paint, afterall, it is our choice whether to use it or just dump into the dumpster. Because its not when I take revenge that I will win the battle, but it is when I take the step to not care and to be the more matured one.

So, LETS ENJOY LIFE TO THE MAXIMUM and when bad incident strikes, know that there is always a way to end it fabulously. =) Yesterday is the past, today is the present and tomorrow is a mystery but everyday is a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment