Sunday, September 30, 2012

ANOTHER REASON TO SMILE

    Its 9.15am now and I have the sudden urged to blog. Have you ever done something for someone and felt happy and satisfied after doing it? Seeing other people smile because of your acts of service, will that make you happy and have the feeling of wanting to do more? That is what I am feeling right now. I slept at 2am yesterday because I have to finish my brothers folio that I promised him to do. I was a little upset at first because he dint say that the folio must be finished by this coming Tuesday, but then because I promised him and he is my little baby brother afterall, I would sacrifice my time to finish it up for him. After I'm done with it, I felt very happy.

    Allow me to tell you another story. My mother promised to give me RM10 per week for cleaning up the house. That includes vacuuming the floor, mopping the floor, fold the clothes, clean dogs poop and blah blah blah. I was pretty excited but then Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday had past and I have not received the RM10, but then I still do it wholeheartedly. Its one of the few days where I would clean the house wholeheartedly, thinking that I wont be getting the RM10 already. Want to know whats in my mind that makes me want to to this? Knowing that God will do it if He was placed in my position, knowing that I want to be like my Holy Father, I decided to do it. Not because I have to do it, but because I want to do it for my mother. Unexpectedly, I received the RM10 the next day. God is good! See how this little things can makes me happy.

    There is a lot more different stories which have one thing that is similar which is putting God in every acts of service I offer. I have to wake up at 6am this morning because I decided that I want to make breakfast for my whole family. I could be sleeping for another half an hour, wake up, get ready and drop everyone off to their respective places. I made egg sandwich with cheese. It was a lot of work and time is running pretty fast but I managed to do it with LOVE!

    There is a lot of reason to help other but if the reason is to gain fame, attention or money, it is not right. We all can hide from everybody in the world except for one person and He is just right above us. In everything I do, the glory is always to God. I rather receive a victory which is permanent in His time than something that could only make me happy temporary. =) Try it! Se if it makes you happy today!

    Ending this post with a verse.  Matthew 25:40 says, The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me'

Have a blessed day everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment