Saturday, September 29, 2012

THE FALL IN VENICE

 I have not expected that this day will even happen, that I will be attending INTI's Prom 2012 as I am a girl who is not really into this kind of events. The reason why I have to be in college is too attend classes or do assignments. Other than that, don't expect me to do or participate in anything. haha. That's how lazy I am. LOL. This is also my very first blog post which has tons of pictures in it and no, its not about whats in my mind. 

    I decided to blog about this because I have been longing to have a weekend like this with the people whom I love. Being with the people whom you are comfortable with and whom you can just be fully yourself and talk about just anything and everything. 

   I attend this event after one of my girlfriends whom is NOT studying in INTI managed to persue me into attending the prom. Of course, another reason is because May Chee, a high-school friend of ours, participate in the Mr. and Mrs Inti. How could we not go and support her?  She manage to get in into the finalist.

    The theme of the event is " The Fall in Venice ". I liked the theme, somehow. I think it is very unique. The opening ceremony was good. 

My attire for the night. 
A black and gold cocktail dress from Just Wardrobe and a sky-high Aldo heels, borrowed from a friend.  
Mummy gave me this dress. Hair tied up with a pair of small earrings. 

The people whom I went with. 
from the left : Zhi Xian, Najah, Pei Ying and myself. 
Feels like high school all over again! This is the people whom I attend my Form 5 prom with and after 2 years, we attended another prom together. =)


This is just the pictures we took while we are stuck in the jam.
On our way to G-Hotel!
The many faces of ours! haha

Pictures taken throughout the event. Did not manage to take pictures of whats happening during the prom because it was a little bit far from where I was sitting. 
There were lucky draws, games, performance from the finalist of Mr and Mrs INTI, and not to forget free dance. 

This are the people whom I know besides my girlfriends. 
From the left : Andrina, Yong Sze and Sharon, Ashleigh and Anthony.

The reason why I am there..=) <3

The FOUR of us!.=)

My dinner, it was a buffet dinner. Lots of delicious food. From pasta to lagsania, fried rice, beef, sotong, spring roll and many more. 

Not to forget, our Mrs. INTI. So very proud of her and she winning makes this event more special! 
CONGRATULATIONS KIM MAY CHEE! <3

Stayed over Pei Ying house, and we slept at 5am and woke up at 10am this morning. Got ready and while waiting for the rest to get prepared, PY tied hair for me. It is called " Watterfall braid" Simply beautiful and I liked it. 

On our way to Harvest Inn for lunch. 



Decided to do something in the afternoon and tada.
OREO BALL COATED WITH SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE!
It was mouth watering!


PY then send us home. It was a beautiful weekend with just my girlfriends. Being with them makes me happy  and as well as allow me to forget that there is a world out there. Time passed really fast and its time to face reality. But, I am looking forward to attend mass tomorrow. Feels like forever actually. I had a beautiful weekend. I hope you guys do to! Goodnight! 




No comments:

Post a Comment