Monday, October 8, 2012

HEALTHY

    I just want to share with you all my healthy experience today! 
I did not expect that I would be eating salad and also going to the gym. I thought today will be one sleeping day for me because I slept at 2am yesterday and my eyes can barely open this afternoon. 
I did not manage to have breakfast and I was thinking that I will have my lunch after my class ends. By the time my class ends, my stomach was calling for food already. All I am thinking and craving for is a huge bowl of salad. When I reached home, mummy suddenly ask me to accompany her to Tesco to get a few ingredients for salad. I was a little bit shocked that both of us was thinking of eating the same food and at the same time excited. 


Waloa! A bowl of a homemade salad.
There is cherry tomatoes, eggs, green apples, carrots, cucumber and lots of cabbage! 
The dressing that mummy use is a Korean dressing. Its pretty delicious and it taste different. 


When I was just about to sleep, one of my girlfriend called and say that she is picking me up in 20 mins to the gym. I could not reject it because I feel a need of exercising after eating so much during the weekend. Try to put a side my tired-ness, got ready and there I was at OFA exercising with Pei Ying, Najah and Zhi Xian.=)

I dont like this machine but to work on my tights, I have no choice.. Did running as well. 

Guess what I had for dinner? I actually wanted to just cooked some sausages and noodles, but mummy said that we have leftovers salad from the afternoon. So therefore, I ate another bowl of salad today..=) I am so full right now. haha.
Anyway, what I want to say is, when we worked hard for something, the satisfaction is just there. I was about to die while exercising, but I did not give up until I reached my goal. I felt so happy and satisfied after that. When it is so tempting to eat this Korean Noodles and sausages that my mum bought, I choose salad in the end. After eating and feeling so full, I am glad I eat the right food. 
Today is indeed a productive day. 

Eyes are closing anytime soon. I am going to bed early today! Sweet dreams, Goodnight and God bless! 
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment