Monday, October 29, 2012

WHAT IF

This song is sang by Kate Winslet. I never once thought that she can sing until a friend introduce this song to me. When I listen to it for the first time, I felt inlove with this song. 
I do not know anything about music other than the lyrics but I find this song really pure. Her voice is really pure. I am currently listening to this song while writing this post. 



"WHAT IF", a question which is frequently used or think by everybody. What if I choose this? What if I choose that? What will happen if I made this decision? I guess once a decision and action is made, there is no turning back and we will never know what will happen if we choose another path. and I think there is where "right" and "wrong" comes in, or even "what is best for...(family, myself, future, church) ". It is always about what I want but sometimes it is better to make the decision based on what is best for other people and myself and making sure that I am choosing the right path and making a correct decision.

I received an apology message at 1 am yesterday, read it at 7 am and re-read it again at 8 something to re confirm that I am not dreaming. I never thought that I would receive this message. I praised God I did but then there is a decision to make. To take the risk and try again or to just let go fully. My decision at last is to try again. Its worth taking the risk I can say because I know if God is placed in my position, He would do the same thing. I did apologize to that person as well  for all the things I had done to make him/her feel this way and I never felt happier.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment