Saturday, October 20, 2012

ONE TREE HILL


    I am writing this at exactly 2.18am this morning. The reason why I dint get the chance to post it up right away because my house internet connection is being a bitch today. I do not want to loose and forget this thought so I decided to type it down on Microsoft Word.

    I have been watching One Tree Hill since last Sunday. Fyi, I have been dying to watch this series for a very long time and it seems like nobody has it until I realized that my dear friend Adele who is outdated like me,  have been watching this series recently.

    Anyway, what I want to say is watching One Tree Hill is not a waste of time for me. Despite of the bad influence, sex, jealousy, murder and more sex, there is something to learn from that movie. Like friendship. I just finish watching season 4 and there is where their high school life ended. I missed my times in high school so much. Although sometimes I wish boys were included but I would not change anything that happened during high school. I have always wanted to just quickly have a job which I enjoy, get married and have a family but I have to admit, there is some part of me that also wants to stay as a teenager forever. Like people say, there will be a lot of decisions to make once you hit 21 but it is ironic how I feel like I already have so many decisions to make at this age. Haha. Eventhough it is just a movie with lots of drama, there is always forgiveness at the end of the day.

    Also, recently I attended a talk ( fourth and last session about King David )—I know some of you guys will not understand but in this sessions, us who attended were told about the relationships that King David had with different people and one of them is friendship with a guy name Jonathan. We are told that an intimate friendship is willing to sacrifice and it also a loyal defense before others. A good friendship comes with people who are willing to hear wholeheartedly and also trustworthy.
  
    I recently also come to realized that it is very hard for me to forgive. Yes, in my mind, I know forgiveness is right and everything will be okay if I just forgive but somehow my heart is not on the same page as my mind. I believe that everybody make mistakes. I would not say that nobody is perfect because at the end of the day our mistakes is what mold us to be someone we want to be and someone who can gain respect and that is perfect. ( I hope what I say make sense ) haha.  BUT, I also know that it’s not always about me because I am also seeking for forgiveness everyday and if I want that person to forgive me whole heartedly, I have to learn how to forgive with an open heart too.  I wont say that this show has teach me about friendship and forgiveness but I would say that it has reminded me the things which should be in my mind and heart forever!

No problem is too big or too small. It does not mean small problems can be neglected because there is a bigger problem to solve. There is always an answer or a way to solve every question. Its all depends on us and our mindset. Truth to be told, we are always battling with our mind and most of the time, our feelings take control.  At the end of the day, there is always the right answer. It’s whether we choose to follow it or not. =)

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment