Wednesday, October 24, 2012

JUST LAUGH

    When you try so hard to put all the broken pieces back together but it did not end the way you expected to be. but then all of a sudden, a friend called you and for a moment, the problems seem not important and not worth to be sad or angry at all. I am thankful to that person for calling and making me laugh for one hour and until now, I am happy and my heart is at ease. 

    Sometimes, all we need is that someone, not boyfriend, girlfriend, or crushes but a good friend that can make you laugh and make your day better. People said, " Its never good to go to bed or wake up feeling angry, disappointed  or sad. I am glad I do not have to go to bed feeling negative. 

p/s: especially to YOU! ( you know who you are if you are reading this ). hahaaha.. BABE! <3

1 comment:

  1. aww this is so sweet :) i just felt like talkin to u la and this is too meaningful :D thanks loveee!! <3

    ReplyDelete