Monday, November 12, 2012

BEAUTY

      Beauty. My definition of beauty is not what I see outside but one personality is included. If I see a super model with bad attitude, that is not beauty. Appearance is temporary but personality judge our future no matter where we go. In school, workplace, and so on. It is how we carry yourself that can gain respect and love in a good way from people.

   I do not have a body which is the size of a Victoria Secret model nor the perfect height or a good  face complexion. I am not those girls who is known by everyone around the globe or the girl is able to afford fine dining or even fancy restaurants everyday. I admit, I really do want to be that girl. I mean, which girl wouldn't want right? Will I still be who I am today inside if I were to be that girl who is so beautiful outside?

    Few years ago when I was in a camp, I learn that we cannot judge people by only her/his looks. Everybody is different is his or her own way and God will use everybody differently. We are all made in God's image and He is the reason we are still alive. I use to think most of the time and ask God, " why am I made this way? Why am I fat? Why do I not look like her?" and you know what, this leads me to no where good but depression. But now, I just learn to not care anymore of what people think of me because I am not here to please anyone but my God. I want to be a good daughter, obedient granddaughter,  responsible sister, and a good friend/listener just like My Father In Heaven.

    Having a good personality and attitude is always better than having the looks. Looks can be changed easily but not personality and attitude. Its takes time, patience and discipline to be a better person. And that is the beauty I want to show. I am still learning and changing. Are you? =)

To all the girls who thinks you are not beautiful, remember that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and you are WORTH IT AND DESERVE TO BE LOVED EVERY SINGLE SECOND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. :D what people think about us does not matter as long as we are being yourself.

I want to end with 2 bible verses;

Ephesians 2:10 says, " For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Jesus Christ, so we can do the good things that He has planned for us long ago. 

Genesis 1:27 says, " So God created man in His own image. In His own image, He created them; both male and female He created. 
   

1 comment: