Saturday, November 3, 2012

PURE AND LOVE

    Today I learn two things, about Purity and Love. Who would ever thought that if one have an impure heart,one will become suspicious to his/her friends motive. To be honest, it strikes me when I read it this morning from a daily-reading plan because I am that person. I am that person who loves to think so much that some people are just using me or lying to me and that makes me very upset, angry and disappointed.  Being pure is really important to me. In the plan, it says " your impure heart will make you suspicious of your friends motive, your dirty mind will make everything seems dirty and your corrupted imagination will take normal, healthy things and make them stink like a rotten fish. It also says that if we are pure inside, we are going to enjoy life a lot more because we will be able to look at life differently than someone who is impure. Therefore, from this morning onwards, I decided that I do not want to be suspicious to my friends motive.

    I think being pure is something very beautiful, clean and also its something to be proud of. Some might say its boring. Well, being pure does not mean we cannot have fun, cannot drink, cannot be in a relationship and so on but there is a limit to everything.

     I would always concentrate and pay attention when it comes to talks about Love. Not about family love, love among friends or couple love but Love in deeper meaning. I guess noone can ever explain what is the real meaning of Love but today I learn something new. We all know that we have to love each other but do we ever wonder or ask ourselves "why do we have to love one another?" I got to know the answer today. It is because God first loved us, therefore we have to love other people. We are no extraordinary or perfect because we humans can never get away from making mistakes and also we can never control ourselves when it comes to disliking or hating a person so much. So much so, we make so many mistakes, and God still loves us so much. In my mind, I was thinking " if my Father in Heaven can do it, I as His daughter are also able to do it." which is to love and treat everybody equally. =) If someone needs help, lend a helping hand. If someone needs a someone to talk to, lend a listening ear. It someone need to just pour out everything, lend a shoulder.
   
    It is extreamly true that it is not easy to forgive someone or to look or talk ( don't have to mention about love ) to someone which we dislike so much, I feel so uncomfortable when I have to or forced to talk to that person but I decided to give it a try. I am very sure that it is going to be worth it. I just have to put my negative mindset away and think of all the good things and memories that I had with that person.

    God is goood. Everything that I learned today connects and I am blessed. Good morning. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment