Thursday, November 15, 2012

WEEKEND

FRIDAY.
Its been a super long time since I have to wake up at 6.30am and I am glad that there is two other people who is willing to wake up at 6.30am just to accompany me to make passport. 
Our journey started at 7am when I fetched Ryan first then to Adele's house to pick her up and off we go. 
I wonder why is there so many people in the building everyday? Don't they have to go to work or something? haha

My passport picture that I took outside could not be used so we have to line up to take a new picture. Everybody there is like still in their sleep but 3 of us are like monkeys, making so much of noise and laughing so loudly. haha

After hours of filling up the form, waiting for my turn to pass up the form and then pay, finally we can go have fun a little bit around town. 
First stop, Tea Garden. Had a drink and played Jengga. All time favorite game. haha

 Then we decided to head to Armenian Street to see some of the street arts since Ryan have not been there before..=)



As usual, acting like a tourist who just came down from U.K and its so funny that the people actually buy it. LOL. They even tell us about Batu Feringgi, saying that we must go and all especially at night. haha

Things that was sold. =) Pretty cheap. 

While walking, we spot this man playing a very old and antique music instrument. Amazing..=)


Every single time I visit Armenian Street, I must visit this place for a break. Homemade ice cream and trust me, its freaking delicious! 

We had butterscotch and Strawberry Sorbet.=) <3


Oh yes, we also shared a Salted Caramel Cheese cake..=) It taste as good as it sounds. yummmy.

First time seeing a pool in a shop? LOL. ( Took this picture from the back window)


and finally, its done! I am not going back there for the next 5 years! Holiday, here I come! haha =)

I am so blessed to have Adele and Ryan to accompany me on that day. Its very tiring but its worth it and I really did had fun! =)

Nope, dint went back home. Followed Liann to get her fringe cut and while waiting for her, I received a call from the people and he say that I left my IC there. GREAT! I have to go all the way back down to take my IC. Liann then came up to study, had dinner together and then head to Church until midnight. 

SATURDAY. 
I had no choice but to wake up at 8am because I promise my aunty and grandma that I would help out in the  Malaysian Eurasian Games 2012 which was held in College General.
My aunty and grandma is selling cakes and souvenir and they need my help in selling. 
Grandma ( in pink ) brought 2 of her friends along to help out. We were quite early. haha





Me, feeling sweaty and just waiting for time to pass so I could go home and take a nice bath then to church. haha

Chery was there too..=)

Eurasians from Singapore, Melaka and one more state came down to participate in the event.  This picture was taken during the opening ceremony. =)

Not quite interested in events like this but oh well, its over and i'm happy. haaha

SUNDAY. 
Wake up early again because I have t go to work in the morning. After that, meet up with bestfriend, Najah Zahry to do PY's gift as well as plan for her early suprise bday ( will blog about it soon ).
About 4pm, head to church to just see whats happening and somehow I ended up in the kitchen helping out the mothers to prepare tea for the youth. First time rolling Kuih Ketayap. Its was a great time..



After tea break, we all went up to the room where the youth gather and have their sessions and watch a movie called "For Greater Glory". It was an eye opening movie. If you have a happen to see this movie anywhere int he future, buy and watch it. Its beautiful and amazing. You will never regret. It is base on a true story about a 14 year old boy and see how he hold on his faith and strongly believe in his religion.
When we are faithful in small little things like obeying and honoring our parents, God will provide us greater things. Things that you don't expect to receive. \

 The duration of the movie is 2 hours and by the time movie ended, its dinner time. =)
We are just having fun. haha

Weekend is over! Time to concentrate in my studies. 

Beautiful weekend I have with great people..=)
Blessed Morning.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment