Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MESSAGE...

He meant the world to me. He is the creator of Heaven and Earth. We are all created by Him.
He is my Father,
He is my everlasting love,
He is my best friend,
He is the author of my book of life,
He is my love story,
He is also my love song,
He is my joy when I am angry
He is my strength when I am weak
He is my laugh,
He is my peace when I am confused
He is my everything,
He is my counselor,
He is my healer,
He is my sweet sweet smile
He is my boyfriend.


I do not want to miss Him because I want to feel Him everyday. If I cry, I want to cry because of the amount of things He did for me. If I get angry, I want to be angry because of what people criticize about Him, If I am confused, I want to be confused about what He wants me to do in my life. He is always here with me. He knows when to comfort me, He knows when I need a friend the most, He knows when to fill me with His love and warmth. He fill my life with a lot of interesting situations because He knows I am able to go through it. He already know who will my life partner be. How can someone not accept and love Him. He is my ALL.   No words can ever describe how amazing He is. No matter how much I neglected him, He waits for me at the doorstep to my heart and life. He is a father, boyfriend, and a best friend that everyone wants. He worth everything to me. =)

I will be crazy not to write these down.. Told you that I will write anything that comes in to my mind.. =) Blessed Day people. God bless you. xoxo.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment