Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DISSAPEARING

    At times like this, I just feel like disappearing. I want to go a place where nobody knows me and a place where I do not have to do anything that will stressed me out. Finals is less than a month and I feel like crap. Even today's weather is confuse and that makes me even more worst. Speaking of finals, I do not know where to start. I actually start studying few weeks ago but until today, it seems like nothing goes in. Plus, my body is not helping me either. Having headache since yesterday night. Just took a panadol and I know I am going to fall asleep soon. I have a assignment to finish by tomorrow and even though I just have the last bit to accomplish, I have no idea what else to write. Can this day be any worse.!!! Thinking about tomorrow makes me not want to wake up forever. I have class from 10am to 5pm. What a day. But lucky me , I am going to watch a movie with sister and Chery and I am just looking forward to it.

    As for now, I just have to endure whatever that I am feeling right now and surrender it to God and pray that tomorrow will be a better day. I feel a little bit much better after writing it down. haha. Just received 6 sets of Statistics pass year paper!!! Gonna try to do it tonight.  Anyway, have a blessed day! I am sure your day is better than mine. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment