Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CELEBRATE AFTER HISTORY

I was thinking about how did the SPM candidates of 2012 do in their History paper today and one event came in to my mind. I remember it so clearly what exactly happen on that day. 
Its as a Thursday and our next paper falls on the following Monday. I remember Li Ann and I in particular was so happy as if SPM has ended already. History is like a killer for us and I am sure it is for the rest of the students as well. haha
We got so excited and happy, we MUST celebrate. What a coincident  Li Ann's sister, Li Ping's bday falls on that day and we decided to go out that night. We headed to Queens and have dinner at Winter Warmers. We had so much fun. I know I did. We even watched a midnight movie (i forgot what movie was it already)



Happy Bday Li Ping.. =)

I remember, all the shops were closed and we were just fooling around with Li Ann's camera.. =p


This was taken after dinner, while walking around. =)


 The crazy US! =)



With a blink of an eye, two years had gone just like that. Both of us look so different now. We start to have a better sense of style, more matured?, in our second year of college, and so many decisions to make. 
How I wish time would have gone slower. but then, thank God for pictures.
I know her since F2? We were not really best of friends, actually not even close to friends. We were like any high-school bitches where we will back stab each other and all. Then F4, we were in the same class and if our form teacher dint shift her to seat behind me, we will not have gotten so close until today. 
Even now there is a lot of changes in life, where we could not see each other 7 days, everyday anymore like how we used to meet EVERYDAY during high-school but our friendship still remains. She is my best friend and she will always be. What a beautiful, intelligent, kind-hearted and strong girl. She is going to have a great future. I know it. =)

p/s: If you are reading this, I just want to say " I LOVE YOU" . I might not always able to be there for you but if you need anything, I am just a phone call away and you know where to find me. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment