Sunday, November 18, 2012

ONE WEEK

13.11.2012. DEEPAVALI.
It is my very first open house I have ever visited in my 19 years of my life. 
I was a little bit excited, wondering what should I wear for the open house, whether or not I should bring anything. Being so paranoid. At last, I found this blue dress which I bought from greeenbananas.blogspot.com few years back and I am still loving this dress. It is comfortable and cooling as well. The cloth is not thick but just right even on a hot and sunny weather. =)


I am not a fan of Indian food but I have to admit that the food that was served in my friend, Haminis house was awesome. So tasty, especially the mutton and salad. Its nothing like what I have tasted before. The sugar tosai that Haminis mum made was delicious. =)


Stayed there for about one hour plus and I have to go. She look so beautiful that day and I love her attire. So nice to have her as a friend.=) 


14.11.2012. STUDY DAY
Finally, its one of those days where I can sleep a little longer. hehe. Woke up, clean the house, have lunch and just wait for my friend Adele to pick me up. 
We went to E-gate with 2 others, Kelly and Brendan. Adele was busy with her assignment, Brendan helped her, Kelly was busy listing her whole family. Eurasians sure do have a huge and bigggg family. Sometimes, you just forget their names too. haha

I was busy with statistics. I am not good in numbers but I have to force myself to practice as finals is in less than a month.. Tension die me! 

First time trying the Marinara Ball in subway and I dint expect that it would taste good. Unfortunately, its one of the most unhealthy sub of the day. =/ 
 Stayed there for about 4 and a half hours and its time to go home. 

15.12.2012. PY SUPRISE BDAY IN ADVANCE
Pei Ying's original bday is on the 25th of November and since her STPM is starting tomorrow and we do not want to disturb her until she is done with STPM, we decided to throw her a suprise bday before her STPM. 
It is not very fancy or what not but just KFC and 3 pieces of cake from Cake Story.
One benefit of throwing a surprise bday wayyy earlier than the original date is that the bday girl wont realized or suspect anything..=) haha




Friendship that will never end. Friendship that will last forever. =) 
Sometimes, the less the merrier.

We celebrated at Najah's USM dorm and while looking around, I saw this (the picture below)
Compare 3 years back and today. =) *missing Li Ann*

I sometimes wish I could go back to F5.  Not the part where I have to take SPM but to repeat all the silly things we did in school. Pissing teachers off, making classmates laugh by doing some performance in front of the class after recess and act like the school belongs to us. 

16.11.2012. TGIF and PDYD 2
Went to the gym in the morning with PY and Najah to burn some calories before adding more calories for lunch. haha
Since few of us are available for lunch, we meet up for lunch at TGIF, Queensbay. 

It was only Brendan and his girlfriend, Cavina ( they look super sweet and cute together ), Mark, Adele and myself. 

Adele and I shared the Mac and Cheese.

We were like the noisiest group there in TGIF. Fooling ourselves and just talk whatever.
I wrote this as my caption for this picture in insta :
" Don't blame him that he loves lemon. He is from Sarawak and he lives on trees. He travel place by place by swinging. Introducing Brendan Lo from Kuching. " So funny. I wonder how people can come up with the idea that Kuching people live on trees. LOL



We left Queens at about 4pm. Dint have time to rest. Came home and I have to start getting ready for church. Cathedral of the Holy Spirit was jam packed. It was filled with youth from a few states in Malaysia. 1000 youths came together and celebrate Penang Diocese Youth Day II. It is a 3 day event filled with lots of activities and talks. 

As the musicians prepare themselves for praise and worship, look what caught their eyes. 4 electric guitars standing side by side, always ready to be played. The owners treat them like it was their baby or wife. but it is a good picture. =) #photo bomb

Did not stay there very long. After the praise and worship, a few of us went to MCD  just for the air cone. We were sweating like pigs in church. haha. 
Had lots of fun. 

17.11.2012. DANCE PRACTISE and TALENT NIGHT.
Its a pretty exhausting day. Was out from 9am to 1am. 
Went to work until 2pm and then dad drop me to church straight away for dance practise. 
Had to stay back for mass because I was on duty and I was like half asleep during mass. 
Dinner at the coffee shop opposite Liverpool and then back to church for the Talent Night where all the youth will perform. . There were 15 groups all together and they were split according to churches. 
The night did not end there. A bunch of us then went to Starbucks, E-gate for supper. 

 This is us 3 before mass. Feeling tired, exhausted and sleepy all in one time. haha

Never the less, it was a beautiful week. My last day of work is today, Class restart tomorrow, Study break 2 weeks, and Finals in less than month. A short trip to KL would be nice and I am looking forward to it..=)
Blessed night. * going back to assignment* <3


No comments:

Post a Comment