Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WISH LIST

    This morning, while waiting for time to pass until class starts, I was thinking of what I want to buy or have or go to when I have enough money. I realized that all the things I want is gonna cost me a fortune. Levis Jeans, Tag Heuer/ Tissot/ Guess watch, wallets, bags, heels, and every girls dream, a closet of beautiful/ fancy/elegant and cute clothes. I want to travel the world on a cruise, I want to own a boat, a walk in closet. I also want to dine in the one of the most expensive restaurants from Italian to German, to Western to Japanese and Korean. The list will just go on... A very good friend of mine told me once that everything I like or see is beyond expensive. Is it ok to dream? I guess I can only dream but I wont be getting any of it soon. Maybe some of it but not those very expensive ones. haha. I feel very materialistic at the same time to be honest. After thinking about all that I want to have, it came in to my mind that all of this is just temporary. Materials, something that people can own when there is money, put it at a side when its not useful or out-of-style or just put somewhere as a display.

    Then again I think, why don't I just appreciate all the things I have right now. I have a something that is priceless and its not something that can be push aside but its worth cherishing forever.  I don't have to buy it with money but just with a kindness, love, helping hand, and my trust. When I think of the people who do not know how to appreciate and show their love and respect to people, I think of all the beautiful people I have in my life, I felt sorry for them. I am blessed to have a family and friends who is willing to go through with me thick and thin. I have my Father in Heaven to help me, pull me up when I fall, give me a supernatural strength, confident, patience and is always so forgiving and loving. I don't need all those materials. I will have it if I am able to afford it in the future. Those things will still be in my wishlist and I will work hard to get it. In a meantime, I shall just appreciate what I have right now. I could not be any happier because I am beyond happy and satisfied in who and what I have and who I am right now.

    If you say materials can make you happy and satisfied, you are wrong because that is just temporary and there is so much more things in life which is priceless and much more worth it. Some people take materials as something to distress or to just keep their mind away from something they do not want to think and that is how shopaholic comes in. We spend so much in the first hours, but what about the next few days, weeks or even months? We cannot run away from problems but we can try to solve it. Its better to solve the problem now and now itself than wait for suffer for days.

Anyway, I got to go back to my studies. Finals is in one month and my brain and heart is killing me already. =(  Blessed Night! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment